Welcome to our houseware

High Quality


Our focus is on a wide range of high quality cookware items to meet the needs of our customers. In-house design capabilities allow for rapid adaptation to changing design trends.

Produce a Variety of Cookware


We are able to produce a variety of cookware shapes and gauges, interior and exterior finishes and both metallic and non-metallic handles.

Production Management


We have a production management team and a well-trained workforce that assures our customers the best quality of products and service.

PRODUCT

  • Post

    HAIH - Silver

    More
  • Post

    HAIH Soft

    More
  • Post

    Titanium Accent Induction

    More
  • Post

    Stonelike Induction

    More
  • Post

    Ceramic Soft


    More
  • Post

    Ceramic color induction frypan bar

    More
  • Post

    Stonelike Color Induction frypan bar

    More
  • Post

    Specialty induction


    More

CHINA DOMESTIC SALE

Champagne Gold Series

  • Post

    CHEFMATE II 厨侣®Aluminum Non-stick Cookware 32cm Multi-Function Wok

    More
  • Post

    CHEFMATE II 厨侣® Aluminum Non-stick Cookware 28cm Multi-Function Frypan

    More
  • Post

    CHEFMATE II 厨侣® Aluminum Non-stick Cookware 20cm Saucepan with Two Pour Spouts

    More

Marble Stone Series

  • Post

    CHEFMATE II 厨侣® Aluminum Non-stick Cookware 32cm Multi-Function Wok

    More
  • Post

    CHEFMATE II 厨侣® Aluminum Non-stick Cookware 28cm Multi-Function Frypan

    More
  • Post

    CHEFMATE II 厨侣® Aluminum Non-stick Cookware 20cm Saucepan with Two Pour Spouts

    More

ABOUT

The Houseware division is one of the manufacturing divisions of Herald Holdings Limited, and comprises the following companies :
Herald Houseware Limited
Zhuhai Herald Houseware Limited
Pilot Housewares (U.K.) Limited

HERALD HOUSEWARE LIMITED ("HHSE")

HHSE is a manufacturer of aluminium cookware. HHSE was established in 1984 when Herald acquired the assets of an aluminium cookware manufacturing business in Hong Kong.

Our emphasis is in the production of high-end TOP ( Top of Range ) non-stick aluminium cookware and aluminium hard anodized cookware products which are sold directly to customers under their private trademark or Herald's own trademarks, "Pilot" and "Chefmate".

Our focus is on a wide range of high quality cookware items to meet the needs of our customers. In-house design capabilities allow for rapid adaptation to changing design trends. We are able to produce a variety of cookware shapes and gauges, interior and exterior finishes and both metallic and non-metallic handles. We have a production management team and a well-trained workforce that assures our customers the best quality of products and service.


The Zhuhai joint-venture manufacturing facilities have been set up giving us a total annual production capacity in excess of 4.5 million units. The Zhuhai operations were granted ISO 9001 status in July 2006.

HHSE continues to place great emphasis on R&D, product development and customer service. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our international customer base.

Zhuhai Herald Houseware Limited ("ZHH")

ZHH was set up in 1992. Herald Investment (China) Company Limited holds 80% of the equity of the joint-venture and the remaining balance of 20% is held by Zhuhai Kailong Investment Development Company Limited. ZHH also operates in a purpose-built factory of 3 storeys on a site of 62,000 sq. ft. Production space amounts to 54,000 sq. ft. ZHH has more than 250 employees and an annual output of over 4,500,000 pieces.

Body forming - automation line
Body forming section
Automatic spraying booth
High temperature curing oven
Assembly line in factory
On-line 100% inspection for critical process
Zhuhai's ISO9001 certification

Pilot Housewares (U.K.) Limited ("PILOT")

Pilot is Herald's distribution company in Nottingham, England marketing products manufactured by the cookware division under the "Pilot" brand, "Chefmate" brand and customers' own trademarks. Pilot is a well-established presence on the U. K. cookware scene and distributes through some of Britain's best known retailers.

Pilot Housewares (U.K.) Limited
Pilot - Warehouse
Pilot - Showroom